The varsity girls and boys will play Clinton at home on Friday, December 11, 2020. Games times are 6:00 p.m. for the girls and 7:30 p.m. for the boys. Be sure to purchase tickets in advance! See below for ticketing and venue information.
Laurens District 55 High School
Basketball Ticketing and Venue Information
Gym Capacity 200
- All basketball tickets will be pre-sold. Fans may purchase tickets online at https://laurens55athletics.com/event-tickets or from the local businesses listed below. Varsity tickets are $6 and JV tickets are $5. There is a convenience fee charged for online purchases and those fees are non-refundable.
- Online tickets will go on sale the Monday of each game week beginning at 8:00 am.
- SCHSL passes will be honored at the door, as long as capacity has not been reached.
- A mask or facial covering will be required to enter and while inside the gym.
- 1st Grade and up will be required a ticket to enter.
- All students 8th grade and below must enter with a paying adult and remain under adult supervision at all times during the event.
- Fans are expected to responsibly social distance themselves during the event and take all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. Gym bleachers are marked with yellow tape to be used as a guide for seating availability. Families may sit together.
- All security measures will remain in place before entering the event:
- Metal Detector Screening
- Clear Bag Policy
- No one is allowed on or near the playing court at any time. Only team personnel will be allowed near team benches or sidelines.
- Spectators will be asked to leave the gym as soon as the contest is over.
Limited tickets will be sold at the following locations:
Angela Marlett State Farm 311 Hillcrest Dr. Suite B Laurens
Chris Callahan State Farm 911 W. Main St. Laurens
**All Laurens High School HOME basketball games will be streamed live through the NFHS Network. You can join the NFHS Network monthly or annually. This is a great way to watch Raider Basketball in your own comfort zone. Visit https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/laurens-district-55-laurens-sc for more information.