Throughout the sporting world, October has become known as “Pink Month” in order to support and raise awareness of breast cancer. This year’s “Pink Out” football game will be tomorrow night, Friday, October 16, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. vs. Aiken at KC Hanna Stadium.
Fans in attendance are encouraged to help raise awareness by wearing their pink to Friday’s game.
Tickets for the football game may be purchased online, or limited tickets may be purchased for the Varsity home game Monday through Thursday at the following locations.
Angela Marlett State Farm 311 Hillcrest Dr. Suite B Laurens
Chris Callahan State Farm 911 W. Main St. Laurens
Laurens Dentistry 810 E. Main St. Laurens
Matt Davis State Farm 103 Hearthstone Dr. Gray Court
Guidelines for LDHS home football tickets and venue information is below.
Laurens District 55 High School Football Venue and Ticketing Information
KC Hanna Stadium Capacity 1200
- All football tickets will be pre-sold. Fans may purchase tickets online at laurens55athletics.com or from the local businesses listed below. Varsity Football Tickets are $7, and JV Football tickets are $5. There is a convenience fee charged for online purchases.
- SCHSL passes will be honored at the gate.
- A mask or facial covering will be required to enter the stadium.
- 1st Grade and up will be required a ticket to enter.
- All students 8th grade and below must enter with a paying adult and remain under adult supervision at all times during the event.
- Gates will open at 6:00 p.m.
- Fans are expected to responsibly social distance themselves during the event and take all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. Stadium bleachers are marked with yellow tape for seating availability. Families may sit together.
- No reserved student section.
- No tailgating will be allowed on campus.
- No congregating in groups inside of the stadium.
- All security measures will remain in place before entering the event:
- Metal Detector Screening
- Clear Bag Policy
- No unsealed outside food or drinks.
- No one is allowed on or near the playing field at any time. Only team personnel will be allowed near team benches or sidelines.
- Spectators will be asked to leave the stadium as soon as the contest is over.
- If you have been recently diagnosed with COVID 19, under quarantine for close contact, or feel ill, we ask that you stay at home.